- Heat and dry weather can deprive your plants of water. We have a great selection of mulch to protect them: colored cypress, grade A cedar, pine bark & cottonseed hulls.
- You can still plant now: Cucumbers, summer squash, beans, beats, carrots, spinach
- Come in and pick up your OSU Planting Guide. All the rain this spring caused weeds or flooded plants, but lots of fall gardens can be just as productive as spring gardens. We can help you plan a great fall garden!
- Fertilize bermudagrass, hopefully before a rain. We recommend Canadian Valley fertilizer 21-5-8 or Scotts Lawn Pro or Scotts Green Max. Canadian Valley fertilizer doesn’t have spreader settings on it, but one bag will fertilize 7,000 sq ft with a heavy application or 11,000 sq ft with a light application. Then, calculate how much to use based on the size of your yard.
- Apply soil amendments (peat, HuMore, Cotton Bur compost, Holy Cow) to your flower beds and garden for better results.
|We have the best grills! BBQ with a Holland or Traeger Grill!|
|The Holland Grill is not an “ordinary” gas grill. Made in the USA, it cooks food better and does it more easily than any gas BBQ grill available. No temperature settings to worry about; no flareups to ruin your party. Just turn it on and put the food on the grill. That’s it. Easy. If you’re looking for a gas grill that’s easy to use and grills the most tender, juicy food you’ll ever taste, you’re looking for a Holland Grill.||Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, veggie kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits! Food coming off a Traeger grill simply tastes better! Apple smoked bacon, cherry chicken, mesquite flavored brisket, hickory ham, maple smoked salmon… BBQ at its best!|
Sign up for our True Value Rewards program and save on your first 4 months worth of purchases! (including an initial coupon as well!)