Shop our TrueValue selection online – and see our in-stock inventory:
For El Reno:
Plant Days Save the Dates
- It’s time to pre-emerge your lawns for crabgrass, broadleaves, and other grassy weeds.
- Fresh garden seed has arrived! Get your ground worked up, it’s time to start your garden.
- Weed-B-Gon, Trimec, and other broadleaf herbicides can be applied to control winter weeds that have come up, when temperatures are above 50 degrees.
- Time to plant shade grass– we carry the following turf fescues: Titan RX, Titan TLC, Oklahoma Fescue Mix, High Performance Fescue Blend.
- March is the time to fertilize shade grasses.
- We have a great selection of mulch to protect plants from cold weather: Grade A Cypress, Grade A Cedar, Pine Bark & Cottonseed Hulls.
- Apply soil amendments to your flower beds and garden for better results. We suggest: Peat Moss, HUMALFA Nature’s Prescription, Cotton Burr Compost, The Cow Organic Compost and Manure.
- First day of Spring is March 20th!
- Book your Sorghum-Sudan, Pearl Millet, BMR, and Cowpeas and Hay Seeds – some are in very short supply.
Ross’ is the perfect place to buy a Traeger Grill locally!
Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits!
The Traeger Grills that we carry are:
- Pro 575 Pellet Grill in Black
- Pro 780 Pellet Grill in Black
- Tailgater Pellet Grill
- Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill
- Pro Series 32 Pellet Grill