Mother’s Day is May 9th! Stop by and find something special for the mom in your life! Visit our new greenhouse and find a little color to brighten her day or take advantage of the great deals in our gift department. Shop in the gift department now (May 3-16) and enjoy 20% off Tyler candles and Glam Wash!
Gift Ideas for Mom…
- We still have plenty of garden seed! May is the perfect time to plant to squash, cucumbers, okra, peas, watermelon, and cantaloupe. Get growing!
- Weed-B-Gon, Trimec, and other broadleaf herbicides can be applied to control spring weeds that have come up.
- If you haven’t already done so, fertilize your shade grass now.
- Now is the time to fertilize your Bermuda grass. We recommend using Ross 21-5-8 or Scotts Lawn Pro.
- We have a great selection of mulch to protect plants from hot weather: Grade A Cypress, Grade A Cedar, Pine Bark & Cottonseed Hulls.
- Apply soil amendments to your flower beds and garden for better results. We suggest: Peat Moss, HUMALFA Nature’s Prescription, Cotton Burr Compost, The Cow Organic Compost and Manure.
- The extreme cold snap we experienced during late spring/winter has taken out many of our typically “winter-hardy” or “bulletproof Oklahoma” perennials and shrubs. Consider replacing them now! We have new plant shipments arriving weekly!
- Now is the time to implement fly control for your animals. Check out the information video below to learn more and to see what products we offer to help with this!
Shop our TrueValue selection online – and see our in-stock inventory:
For El Reno:
Ross’ is the perfect place to buy a Traeger Grill locally!
Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits!
The Traeger Grills that we carry are:
- Pro 575 Pellet Grill in Black
- Pro 780 Pellet Grill in Black
- Tailgater Pellet Grill
- Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill
- Pro Series 32 Pellet Grill