View our master gardener, Barbara’s September HORT REPORT
Shop our TrueValue selection online – and see our in-stock inventory:
For El Reno:
- Water bedding plants and new plantings regularly depending upon temperatures, rainfall and wind.
- Prune and/or dead-head blooms that are finished.
- Mulch your plants to reduce water loss.We have a great selection of mulch to protect plants from hot weather: Grade A Cypress, Grade A Cedar, Pine Bark & Cottonseed Hulls.
- Apply soil amendments (Peat Moss, Natures Prescription (HuMore) , Cotton Burr Compost, Baccto Wholly Cow, Scotts Garden Soil) to your flower beds and garden for better results.
- Spray fruit trees with Bonide Fruit Tree Spray to control insects & diseases. Apply insecticidal drench now for full season insect control. Bonide or Fertilome
Ross’ is the perfect place to buy a Traeger Grill locally!
Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, veggie kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits!
The Traeger Grills that we carry are:
Pro 575 Pellet Grill in Black
Pro 780 Pellet Grill in Black
Tailgater Pellet Grill
The future of grilling has arrived with Traeger’s WiFIRE® technology. Control your grill from anywhere at anytime. Whether you’re on the couch, running errands, or at the game, take command of your grill with the WiFi controller and Traeger app. Using your smartphone, you can monitor temperatures, set timers, receive alerts, and use custom recipe cook cycles (GrillGuide®) with WiFire® technology.
Food coming off a Traeger grill simply tastes better with our flavored hardwood made in the USA! The Traeger Pellets that we carry are:
Apple, Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Mesquite, Oak, Pecan, Signature, Summer Shandy, Texas Beef, and Turkey
Sign up for our True Value Rewards program and save on your first 4 months worth of purchases! (including an initial coupon as well!)