Live Christmas trees have arrived! We have Frazier fir, Balsam fir, Douglas fir, Black hill spruce, Scotch pine, and White pine! They sizes range from 4’-12’!
Shop our TrueValue selection online – and see our in-stock inventory:
For El Reno:
Happening now until November 29th
View our master gardener, Barbara’s November HORT REPORT
- Continue to water your trees, shrubs, and grass during dry spells.
- Clean out your gutters. Clogged gutters can damage your home and cause flooding when snow melts.
- Prep your lawn and outdoor areas for winter! Now is the ideal time to fertilize your trees and shrubs. For best results aim to do this immediately after a frost, before the ground fully freezes.
- Make sure to remove dead leaves that have fallen on newly planted cool-season grasses or shade fescue. This will prevent suffocation and aid in keeping it healthy and thriving. We recommend raking them with a leaf rake or using a blower for removal.
- Use this in-between month to clean up your gardens from unwanted grass and weeds.
- Clean up your garden tools and store them properly. Taking good care of your tools will help them last longer plus you’ll be all set next spring.
- Keep the upcoming winter weather from creating problems at your home. Before the first deep freeze, we suggest your do the following:
- Winterize your sprinkler system
- Shut off outdoor water supply
- Drain the pipes and detach hoses and hose attachments
- Cover outdoor spigots
Shop Ross Seed for all your cold weather needs!
- Dickies outerwear: coats,
overalls, jackets, and more!
- Faucet covers
- Heat lamps
- Heat bulbs
- Heat tape
- Hay for bedding
- Heaters(Electric & Gas)
- Ice melt
- Pennington wood pellets
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Ross’ is the perfect place to buy a Traeger Grill locally!
Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits!
The Traeger Grills that we carry are:
Pro 575 Pellet Grill in Black
Pro 780 Pellet Grill in Black
Tailgater Pellet Grill
The future of grilling has arrived with Traeger’s WiFIRE® technology. Whether you’re on the couch, running errands, or at the game, monitor your grill with the WiFi controller and Traeger app. Using your smartphone, you can monitor temperatures, set timers, receive alerts, and use custom recipe cook cycles (GrillGuide®).
Food coming off a Traeger grill simply tastes better with our flavored hardwood made in the USA! The Traeger Pellets that we carry are: Apple, Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Mesquite, Oak, Pecan, Signature, Summer Shandy, Texas Beef, and Turkey