A new service we are offering allows you to shop our TrueValue selection online (this doesn’t include things not TrueValue like garden or gift department). You can shop these things here – and see our in-stock inventory:
For El Reno:
- We are still OPEN (normal business hours) We are sanitizing every hour, to keep our customers and employees safe. During this time, we are offering FREE in town delivery, if you spend $25 or more. We are also offering Curbside Service! Call ahead, tell us what you need, pay with card or charge it and we will bring it out to your car! Stay Safe everyone and support your local businesses! #shoplocal
- If we experience heavy rainfall in May be ready to re-apply another round of Pre-Emergent to your Lawn
- Still have fresh Garden Seed for your Spring planting. Get your ground worked up, it’s time to start your garden!
- Spring Flowering shrubs such as Forsythia, Azalea, Hydrangea, and Quince should be pruned after they finish their Blooming on the “ Old Wood”
- Fertilize Shade Grass (Fescue, Ryegrass) NOW before it gets super hot
- Book your Sorghum-Sudan, Pearl Millet, BMR, and Cowpeas and Hay Seeds – Some are in very short supply
- We have a great selection of mulch to protect plants from hot weather: Grade A Cypress, Grade A Cedar, Pine Bark & Cottonseed Hulls.
- Apply soil amendments (Peat Moss, Natures Prescription (HuMore) , Cotton Burr Compost, Baccto Wholly Cow, Scotts Garden Soil) to your flower beds and garden for better results.
Ross’ is the perfect place to buy a Traeger Grill locally!
Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, veggie kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits!
Food coming off a Traeger grill simply tastes better with our flavored hardwood made in the USA!
The future of grilling has arrived with Traeger’s WiFIRE® technology. Control your grill from anywhere at anytime. Whether you’re on the couch, running errands, or at the game, take command of your grill with the WiFi controller and Traeger app. Using your smartphone, you can monitor temperatures, set timers, receive alerts, and use custom recipe cook cycles (GrillGuide®) with WiFire® technology.
We keep in stock a complete line of pellets for your Traeger.
Sign up for our True Value Rewards program and save on your first 4 months worth of purchases! (including an initial coupon as well!)