Come by and shop the new pretty fall mums, asters, cabbage, kale, and assorted pots we just got in at both Chickasha & El Reno!
- Now is the BEST time to plant shade grass! Don’t wait until spring. We carry the following turf fescues: Titan RX, Titan TLC Blend, Winfield High Performance Blend, and several Perennial Ryegrasses.
- Fertilize fescue NOW!
- Fall landscapes can be just as beautiful as your spring landscape. We can help you plan a great fall look! Plant mums, pansies, cabbage, kale, and asters for beautiful fall color.
- We have a great selection of perennial shrubs and trees at our Chickasha store! Now is the time to get them in the ground.
- You still have time to apply your fall pre-emergent for winter annuals. We recommend Barricade and/or Balan.
- The ongoing heat and dry weather we had during September more than likely caused your plants to stress and deprived them of water. Remember to give them a good drink.
- We have a great selection of mulch to protect your plants from the harsh Oklahoma weather: No Float Cypress, Grade A Cedar, Pine Bark, and Cottonseed Hulls.
- There’s still time to plant Ross Fall Wildlife Mix! Our mix is a proven Oklahoma blend that attracts deer and other wildlife. It’s a mixture of small grains, brassicas, and legumes. We recommend planting 50 pounds per acre around mid-September through the end of October.
- Hunting season is quickly approaching! Ask about our products to help you get the BIG BUCKS: Ross Whole Corn, Deer Pellets and Blocks, Buck Seduction Pellets and Attractant (Made in Oklahoma), Rice Bran, Trophy Rock, etc.
- Fire prevention week is this month! Check your smoke detectors to make sure they are working correctly. TrueValue has a handy step-by-step guide to home fire safety: https://www.truevalue.com/diy-projects/post/maintenance-and-repair/home-safety-tips
Shop our TrueValue selection online – and see our in-stock inventory:
For El Reno:
Ross’ is the perfect place to buy a Traeger Grill locally!
Traeger Grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience. Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven. Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits!
The Traeger Grills that we carry are:
- Pro 575 Pellet Grill in Black
- Pro 780 Pellet Grill in Black
- Tailgater Pellet Grill
- Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill
- Pro Series 32 Pellet Grill